- n. 独白；独角戏；长篇大论；自言自语
- [C](戏剧)长篇独白 a long speech for a single actor or actress,usually alone on stage
- [C]滔滔不绝的讲话 a rather long period of talking by one person,which prevents others from taking part in the conversation
speech you make to yourself
a long utterance by one person (especially one that prevents others from participating in the conversation)
a (usually long) dramatic speech by a single actor
- He writes dialogue by cut monologue in two.
- The movie starts with a long monologue.
- The Boss's monologue is interrupted by the sound of a fire alarm.
- He went into a long monologue about life in America.
- A mouthful of peanuts stifled the monologue.
- The comedian gave a long monologue of jokes.
- She kept a monologue during the whole journey.
The opera began with a monologue.出自： E. Holmes
I learned monologues from her, and she saw that I had acting potential.出自： B. Reid
- soliloquy 自言自语
- speech 演说
- prologue 开场白
- epilogue 结尾
- aside 旁白
- solo 独奏
- oration 演说
- address 住址
- lecture 讲课
- drone 雄蜂
- harangue 慷慨激昂地劝说...
- rant 咆哮
- running commentary 连续系统的评论(当场连续...
- dialog 对话