- Experimental result in an enlarged workshop scale shows that the yield of methyl benzoate is 89.00%.
- Abstract: Microwave irradiation was used in the synthesis of methyl benzoate from benzoic acid and methanol using oit of vitriol as a catalyst.
摘 要: 研究了微波辐射下苯甲酸甲酯的合成新方法。考察了微波辐射温度、微波辐射时间、酸醇摩尔比、催化剂用量对反应的影响。
- Experimental result in a small scale shows that the average conversion of benzoic acid is 89.97% and the average yield of methyl benzoate is 83.16%.
- A quantitative analytical method for 3,5 di ?t? butyltoluene in reaction mixture by gas chromatography with methyl benzoate as internal standard is reported.
- Refining of crude methyl benzoate
- Synthesis Condition and Antimicrobial Activity of Methyl Benzoate