- ARE THESE THE METAZOAN BODY FOSSILS FORMED BEFORE 1400 MA?
- Apoptosis can be defined as a highly regulated cellular suicide program which is crucialfor metazoan development.
- The metazoan zooplankton species were mainly composed of eurythermal ones and only a few thermophil ones were also found.
- Nematodes are the most abundant and diversified group in the animal kingdom and four out of every five metazoan on earth is a nematode.
- It was there, a half billion years ago, that tiny metazoan organisms first evolved systems for sequestering and circulating fluids.
- Soil nematodes are the most abundant metazoan, which have various types of life-history and feeding habits, and play a key role in soil food web.