- The metalliferous ore that fills a fissure in a rock formation.
- Solid organic matter remained in metalliferous ore recorded important information of ore-forming processes.
- XIAO Lin-jing,FANG Mei,ZHANG Wen-ming.Advance and present state of the research in oceanic metalliferous nodule mining[J].Metal Mine,2000(8):11-14.
- For the first five months of this year, metalliferous ores and scrap metal was the UK's largest export to China, up 6% on the same period last year.
- Metalliferous ore waste residue and clay were used to prepare one kind of new decolorization adsorption ball and fuchsine dye water sample was taken as processing object.
- So the heavy metal contamination of soilsand crops by metalliferous mining activities in Jiuhua copper mine, located in easternNanjing city, jiangsu province was surveyed.