someone who works metal (especially by hammering it when it is hot and malleable)
- Girl: My father is an importer, not a metal worker.
- Haider Fadhil, a 25-year-old metal worker, said he was shopping with two friends when the blast hurled him to the ground.
- We've only got vacancies for metal workers at present.
- The metal workers, though using fewer words of magic, were continuing to get more solid results in almost as wonderful a process.
- The worker bedded metal plates together.
- The worker has fined the metal bar down.