- The Megrez Fl. showed a somewhat crisper image at moderate seeing, but at moments of good to very good conditions the Megrez ED gave us identical views.
- There was no red fringing around Saturn when viewed through the Megrez Fl., but this might have been because it was relatively dim compared to the moon.
- Do you want a Megrez Fluorite Doublet instead of a Megrez ED triplet APO now you have heard this story?No, we don抰 think so?
- Because of the high transparency, the Megrez Brothers showed us not only the ashen light, but also the seas, craters and mountains.
- Part of the larger constellation of Ursa Major, the bright dipper stars above are named (left to right along the dipper) Dubhe, Merak, Phecda, Megrez, Alioth, Mizar/Alcor, and Alkaid.
- the Megrez Fl. seemed to give a 慺resher?image at higher powers, as if someone had added a few more millimetres of aperture.