- And he fled to Megiddo, and died there.
- And his servants drove him dead in a chariot from Megiddo and brought him to Jerusalem and buried him in his grave.
- His servants drove his body in a chariot from Megiddo, and brought him to Jerusalem and buried him in his own tomb.
- In that day there will be great mourning in Jerusalem, like the mourning of Hadadrimmon in the plain of Megiddo.
- King Josiah marched out to meet him in battle, but Neco faced him and killed him at Megiddo.
- Josiah's servants brought his body in a chariot from Megiddo to Jerusalem and buried him in his own tomb.