- [C]机械装置 working parts of a machine, etc.
- [C]构造,组织 parts of an organism or system which work together
- [C]办法,技巧,途径 method or procedure for getting things done
the atomic process that occurs during a chemical reaction;
"he determined unique mechanisms for the photochemical reactions"
the technical aspects of doing something;
"a mechanism of social control"
"mechanisms of communication"
"the mechanics of prose style"
a natural object resembling a machine in structure or function;
"the mechanism of the ear"
"the mechanism of infection"
(philosophy) the philosophical theory that all phenomena can be explained in terms of physical or biological causes
device consisting of a piece of machinery; has moving parts that perform some function
- The WTO provides a mechanism for resolving trade disputes.
- The acting mechanism of coating mist polycoagulant is introduced.
- Analyzing the velocity and acceleration of the follower based on the Assur-group method and the inversion of the mechanism.
- She studied the mechanisms of the body.
- There are two basic take-up mechanisms, the direct and indirect.
- The watch has delicate mechanism.
- He explained how the two mechanisms worked.
- The mechanism of the machine is very complicated.
- This is a good mechanism.
- There are no mechanisms for changing the decision.
- design〔invent〕 a mechanism 设计〔发明〕一种机械装置
- complicated mechanism 复杂的结构
- defence mechanism 防卫机制
The part of the mechanism of a watch which shows the hour.出自： J. Imison
A part of the mechanism that held his being together.出自： P. Bowles
Some mechanism must be found for judging the quality of the work.出自：Physics Bulletin