the world of commercial activity where goods and services are bought and sold
an area in a town where a public mercantile establishment is set up
- Your text outlines five types of e-commerce marketplaces.
- And the salutations in the marketplaces and to be called by men, Rabbi.
- There's a clear road map that speech recognition is going to move from niche to pervasive marketplaces.
- To make better use of both international and domestic marketplaces and resources to serve China's modernization drive.
- Woe to you Pharisees, because you love the most important seats in the synagogues and greetings in the marketplaces.
- In the marketplaces of towns like Muradi, food is plentiful but many here simply cannot afford to pay the high prices.