- When they came to Marah, they could not drink the waters of Marah, for they were bitter; therefore it was named Marah.
- God continued to lead Israel to a place of testing: to the bitter waters of Marah (meaning bitter).
- And when they finally arrived at the oasis of Marah, the water was bitter (Ex. 15:23).
- When they came to Marah, they could not drink the water of Marah because it was bitter; therefore it was named Marah.
- The waters of Marah He'll sweeten for thee, He drank all the bitter in Gethsemane.
- They left Marah and went to Elim, where there were twelve springs and seventy palm trees, and they camped there.