- Methods256 students in senior three were assessed with MAAT and FES-CV .
- It's a pain but, if he doesn't do it, the empire could lose its divine order, or Maat.
- In its abstract sense, maat was the divine order established at creation and reaffirmed at the accession of each new king of Egypt.
- To ancient Egyptians, Maat is a kind of divine order which is created immediately as the world is created and it is the operating rule of nature and human history.
- She was referred to as Maat by the ancient Egyptians and was often depicted carrying a sword with an ostrich feather in her hair (but no scales) to symbolize truth and justice.
- The MAAT website is arranged in a static manner and comprises a number of documents for various digital library projects conducted by different institutions in Taiwan.