mostly perennial herbs with sticky stems that catch insects; widespread in north temperate zone
- Any of various plants of the genus Lychnis, which includes the campions.
- Any of several plants of the genera Lychnis and Silene native chiefly to the Northern Hemisphere and having variously colored flowers with notched or fringed petals.
- Any of several plants of the genera Silene and Lychnis, native chiefly to the Northern Hemisphere and having white, pink, red, or purplish flowers and sticky stems and calyxes on which small insects may become stuck.
- sometimes placed in genus Lychnis.
- largeflowered lychnis root and rhizome
- STUDY ON THE CHEMICAL CONSTITUENTS OF LYCHNIS CORONARIA