Chinese fruit having a thin brittle shell enclosing a sweet jellylike pulp and a single seed; often dried
- Would you like to have some lychees?
- Oh, and some lychees or honeydew melon to finish with .
- They are selling vegetables and fruit, including knobbly brown lychees.
- Product Description : Lychees are the size of a plum with a hard, knobbly shell that is easily removed.
- The bouquet shows the exotic characters of lychees, paw paw and passionfruit, underlain by nuances of gooseberry.
- Nam Shan Tian Tao and Nanshan lychees, after the oyster and seafood called "Zhong Nanshan Sambo.