characterized by lust;
"eluding the lubricious embraces of her employer"
"her sensuous grace roused his lustful nature"
"a salacious rooster of a little man"
driven by lust; preoccupied with or exhibiting lustful desires;
- Her sensuous grace roused his lustful nature.
- The emperor was described as lustful in insane ways.
- The lustful scenes of the movie were abhorrent to the old lady.
- That politician, lustful for power, does not have a healthy attitude towards life.
- Lustful for personal wealth, the accountant embezzled the company funds.
Arthur was indeed a lustful psychotic,..perpetually hard in the loins.出自： Dennis Potter