- Then the angel of the LORD stood in a narrow path between two vineyards, with walls on both sides.
- So they set a fair mitre upon his head, and clothed him with garments.And the angel of the LORD stood by.
- But the angel of the LORD stood in a path of the vineyards, a wall being on this side, and a wall on that side.
- Thus he shewed me: and, behold, the LORD stood upon a wall made by a plumbline, with a plumbline in his hand.
- When the besiegers next attacked, they found the Lord standing amongst the slain.
- Thus he shewed me： and， behold， the LORD stood upon a wall made by a plumbline， with a plumbline in his hand.