disease of grains; the entire head is a dusty mass of spores
a smut fungus of the genus Ustilago causing a smut disease of grains in which the entire head is transformed into a dusty mass of spores
- The results showed possitive control effects when Gongzhulingmycin is used in mixtures with(1) Seedavax-TMTD against bunt and loose smut of wheat;
- Bind the rope fast lest it should come loose.
- The tabloid papers are full of smut.
- The tractor has make deep furrow in the loose sand.
- Still the loose ends of the war need to be tied up.
- There is a smut dealer just near the high school.