- To cover with loose material that is not worked in.
- Landslides happen when large amounts of rock,mud and other loose materials are suddenly uprooted and sent sliding down a slope.
- All loose materials, i.e. gravel fills within the structure outside perimeter down to bedrock have been excavated and removed.
- To cover(a road surface) with loose material that is not worked in.
- Any of various devices that regulate the flow of gases,liquids,or loose materials through piping or through apertures by opening,closing,or obstructing ports or passageways.
- The solid rock that underlies loose material, such as soil, sand, clay, or gravel.