- RI 1055 has excellent filling properties to buffed leather with loose grain and split.
- The causes of formation of common defects in production of, cattle leather, such as, crinkle, loose grain and piping were analysed and concrete measures have been forward.
- The result showed that using the alkaline protease in liming process was able to loosen collagen fibres effectively and cut down the time required for liming process and reduce loose grain.
- Process control impacting to shoe upper loose grain
- A new era on liming-high yield without loose grain
- The supple leather was obtained with full, elasticity, not loosing grain and fatness.