- Arthroscopic management included removing loose bodies, local synovectomy and treatment of degenerative joint diseases.
- Methods Multiple loose bodies and degenerative synovia were removed under knee arthroscopy.
- The natural history of loose bodies in synovial joints is slow enlargement with deposition of additional surface layers.
- Conclusion Calcification of loose bodies within joint is the basis of imaging diagnosis.X-ray film is the simplest means to di agnose OS.
- In Zhu De on loose body, such “the piffle” also has many.
- Neuropathic or degeneratie joints with hyperemic or inflamed synoium are particularly prone to the deelopment of loose bodies, but they also tend to rapidly reabsorb them.