- Creation and closure of the diverting loop ileostomy is associated with no mortality was seen in patients undergoing colorectal surgery in our study.
- Results. 144 patients (70.93%) received closure of loop ileostomy and the other 59 patients (29.07%) did not receive closure of loop ileostomy.
- This review took data from Jan 01, 2003 to Dec 31, 2005, with a total of 203 patients receiving procedures for diverting loop ileostomy.
- This study aimed to review the clinical utility of performing a diverting loop ileostomy in patients undergoing colorectal surgery and associated morbidity and mortality.
- Keywords Low rectal cancer;Anastomotic leakage;Loop ileostomy;Intracolonic bypass;Biofragmentable anastomosis ring;
- The news of their marriage knocked me for a loop.