loop ileostomy

 
  • 回肠袢造口术

Loop ileostomy的用法和样例:

例句

  1. Creation and closure of the diverting loop ileostomy is associated with no mortality was seen in patients undergoing colorectal surgery in our study.
    结论在接受大肠直肠手术的病人施行迴肠造口关闭手术有零死亡率。
  2. Results. 144 patients (70.93%) received closure of loop ileostomy and the other 59 patients (29.07%) did not receive closure of loop ileostomy.
    结果144位病人(70.;93%25)接受造口关闭手术,59位病人(29
  3. This review took data from Jan 01, 2003 to Dec 31, 2005, with a total of 203 patients receiving procedures for diverting loop ileostomy.
    从2003年初到2005年底,总共有203位病人接受环状迴肠造口手术。
  4. This study aimed to review the clinical utility of performing a diverting loop ileostomy in patients undergoing colorectal surgery and associated morbidity and mortality.
    本文主要在探讨病人接受大肠直肠手术合并迴肠造口的临床运用以及相关的并发症和死亡。
  5. Keywords Low rectal cancer;Anastomotic leakage;Loop ileostomy;Intracolonic bypass;Biofragmentable anastomosis ring;
    低位直肠癌;吻合口漏;回肠造口;结肠内旁路;生物可降解环;
  6. The news of their marriage knocked me for a loop.
    他们结婚的消息使我大吃一惊。

Loop ileostomy的相关资料:

临近单词

今日热词
目录 附录 查词历史