- Such a system permits an increased produetivity by allowing a higher loom speed or wider loom or both to be used.
- The speed at which the shuttle is projected through the shed is very important in determining the loom speed.
- Such a system permit an increased productivity by allowing a higher loom speed or winder loom or both to be used.
- Such a system permits an increased productivity by allowing a higher loom speed or wider loom or both to both to be used.
- It produce a series of effective measures of decreasing yarn hairness,for reference to cotton mills improving yarn quality,increasing loom speed,reducing cloth cover flaus.
- The advantages of a period of sley dwell to increase the time available for weft insertion and thus allow a higher loom speed to be achieved, are so obvious that the possibility of including a similar feature on a shuttle loom should be considered.