- [C]邮轮,客轮 a large passenger ship of a steamship company
- [C]衬里,衬垫 a piece of material used inside another to protect it
(baseball) a hit that flies straight out from the batter;
"the batter hit a liner to the shortstop"
a protective covering that protects an inside surface
a piece of cloth that is used as the inside surface of a garment
a large commercial ship (especially one that carries passengers on a regular schedule)
- The liner is in dock for a refit.
- The liner has been refitted from stem to stern.
- Hundreds died when the liner went down.
- Hundreds of small craft accompany the liner into harbour.
- He had acted heroically during the liner 's evacuation.
- The liner berthed at midday.
- The liner is reported to have been in collision with an oil tanker.
- The liner of my coat was broken.
- The suitcase liner is a piece of soft cloth.
- They sailed to America in a large liner.
- The regular air liner flies to New York.
- The bin liner is a piece of soft cloth.
- in liner 乘坐客轮
Both loved the fun to be had on an ocean liner.出自： R. P. Jhabvala
The supposedly unsinkable liner rammed an iceberg on..her maiden voyage.出自：Sunday Express