- the organizational structure of activities contributing directly to the organization's output
- Then they printed their own currency, emblazoned with the line 'Organized Unemployed,' to facilitate trade.
- The vertical line meets the horizontal one here.
- One line cuts another at right angles.
- The printers have missed out a whole line here.
- Participation in tender is in our line of business.
line manager line of travel line of credit line off line of scrimmage line operate line of sight line operation line of vision line operator line officer line organization line printer Line Oriented Editor line speed line oscillator line or retirement line ordering line oriented clustering line oriented context editor