Asiatic perennial tufted herb with grasslike evergreen foliage and clusters of dark mauve grapelike flowers; grown as ground cover
- If the hair drier, easy in origin, lily, codonopsis pilosula, dwarf lilyturf, licorice to prevent.
- Among the relations of the nutritive organs of the tuber of dwarf lilyturf, the branches play a leading role.
- It can be mixed with dwarf lilyturf root and radices trichosanthis to promote fluid and cure thirst.
- Therefore, dwarf lilyturf could be used as a good plant species in N deposition area.
- It can also cure hyperhidrosis by mixing with Codonopsis pilosula, dwarf lilyturf root, triticum sativum lam and oysters.
- Using enzyme-extracting methods, the optimum extraction of saponins from dwarf lilyturf tuber were investigated by orthogonal design with the total content of saponins as index.