having abundant light or illumination;
"they played as long as it was light"
"as long as the lighting was good"
apparatus for supplying artificial light effects for the stage or a film
the craft of providing artificial light;
"an interior decorator must understand lighting"
the act of setting something on fire
- Street lighting was dimmed out during the war.
- Soft frontal lighting smooths over form.
- Philips thinks such lighting will become part of interior design.
- In the event of a power failure the emergency lighting comes on automatically.
- light 光
- lighting up time 规定开灯的时间...
- indirect lighting 间接照明
- lighting engineer 灯光师
- strip light 1
- strip lighting 条形照明
- track lighting 活动式投射灯照明...
- diffused lighting 扩散照明,漫射照明,...
- direct lighting 直接照明,直接照明直...
- exterior lighting 外部照明
- emergency lighting 安全照明,紧急照明,...
- spot lighting 点光源照明, 局部照...
- outdoor lighting 户外照明
- back lighting 背面补光,逆光照明,...
- fluorescent lighting 荧光灯照明,荧光照明...
- display lighting 显示照明
- directional lighting 方向性照明,定向照明...
- natural lighting 自然光照
- artificial lighting 人造煦明,人工照明,...
- lighting engineering 照明技术