join letters in a ligature when writing
"The enzyme ligated"
bind with a bandage or ligature;
"ligate the artery"
- Open, identify, ligate, remove, irrigate, close.
- Open identify ligate irrigate close.
打开; 确认; 结扎; 移出; 冲洗;缝合.
- At that time, it had only been demonstrated that RNA could cleave or ligate phosphodiester bonds.
- Methods 50 patients of LC the cystic duct and the cystic artery were ligate with common silk threads respectively.
- Insert and ligate any DNA fragment into a vector such as plasmid or viral vector, to form a recombinant DNA.
- Distribution of lymph node metastasis in T1 sigmoid colon carcinoma: Should we ligate the inferior mesenteric artery?