eye disease consisting of an opaque white spot on the cornea
- In detail examinations, we found that he had leukoma of cornea, deficiency in tear secretion, and high myopia.
- The management of leukoma cornea combined with strabismus and the priority of penetrating keratoplasty or strabismus surgery are challenging.
- METHODS: Penetrating keratoplasty combined with rebuilt anterior segment of eye was performed on 18 eyes which had adherent corneal leukoma.
- Objective To evaluate the therapeutic effect of the lamellar or penetrating corneal autografting were performed in patient with corneal leukoma and corneal perforation.
- Objective To evaluate the therapeutic effect of the lamellar or penetrating corneal autografting were performed in patient with corneal leukoma and cornea1 perforation.
- Corneal leukoma interfering with central vision
- leucoma [医]角膜白斑...