- In addition, leukemoid reaction occurred and acted as indicator of recurrence.
- Induced Acute Leukemoid Reaction Occurred in Burn Infants Treated with MEBO Bandaging Method at the Early Stage.
- This case should be classified into promyelocytic leukemoid reaction or marrow leukemoid reaction.
- A very high WBC count (>50,000) that is not a leukemia is known as a "leukemoid reaction".
- One case of leukemoid reaction in a patient with rheumatoid arthritis during drug treatment was reported.
- A useful test to help distinguish this disease is the leukocyte alkaline phosphatase (LAP) score, which should be low with CML and high with a leukemoid reaction.