without energy; in a lethargic manner;
"he hung around the house lethargically"
- Things that otherwise would've remained haplessly and lethargically knotty in my head (or on a hard drive).
- On day four, as the train trundled and rocked lethargically through Poland, my fears and hunger grew.
- The downside of keeping your cool in tight spots for a young team is learning how to temper with keeping your cool with playing lethargically.
- Their neuroses or psychoses. Whether they came out with fire or played so lethargically at the start, the straits would soon turn dire.
- he hung around the house lethargically.
- that is drifting either deliberately or lethargically leftwards;