- The lawyeress helped the heroine to asserted the truth.
- The second trial came, and the young girl released her strong defence as a lawyeress.
- The lawyeress didn't give up, for she produced an idea that the murderer might get off at the first stop and immediately took another return train.
- The lawyeress didn't believe the reports, and she was convinced herself of the innocence. She wanted to defend her friend and was approved by the law office.
- Then the lawyeress investigate the film corporation, finding that the boss of it was in debt, and that the corporation was threatened by a commercial bankrupt.