- n. 拉丁美洲人
- adj. 拉丁美洲人的
a native of Latin America
an artificial language based on words common to the Romance languages
related to a Spanish-speaking people or culture;
"the Hispanic population of California is growing rapidly"
- They are overwhelmingly black and Latino and poor.
- His roots could have been Asian, Latino, even Italian or Russian.
- One answer is that the Latino vote needs to be wooed.
- There's a huge Latino population in southern California.
- But he also effectively split the Latino vote with Mr.Cedillo.
- That is somewhat odd, given that San Antonio is a big Latino centre.