- Police searched the alleys of the Hindu holy city of Varanasi in northern India yesterday for a monkey accused of stealing reading glasses from a South Korean tourist.
- South Korean tourist plays snow on theTiananmenSquare as the Chinese capital embraces its first snowfallin thiswinter Decr 30, 2006.
- In mid-July, a South Korean tourist in North Korea's Mount Kumgang tourist area near the North Korean military shot and killed in the restricted area.
- South Korean investigators are still having trouble verifying fundamental details in the shooting death of South Korean tourist Park Wang-ja.
- The proposal came after a South Korean tourist was shot dead last Friday when she apparently wandered into a military area near the DPRK's Mount Kumgang resort.
- The North has refused to co-operate with the South's investigation of the killing in July of a South Korean tourist, Park Wang-ja, by the North's army at Mount Kumgang, a northern resort.