- If so, the peninsula's peace and the fate of the Korean nation "will face a precarious situation.
- On the strength of these "regulations," the Japanese imperialists wantonly put down and obliterated the beautiful manners and customs of the Korean nation.
- Indeed, the entire Korean nation is said to have descended from a bear who, according to legend, survived on mugwort and garlic for 20 days before turning into a woman and giving birth to Tangun, the father of Korea, 5,000 years ago.
- The Japanese, however, without realizing their control over the colonized Korean nation or support for the separation of the two Koreas, regard these movies only as macho movies," he said cuttingly.
- This is the view that some of the Korean national sentiment rising, “Han” suffering from allergies, is an arrogant nation xenophobia in the psychological effect.
- In Changchun, you can also degustate authentic Cold Noodle of Chinese Korean Nationality.