- Korean language is too difficult to me.....although I want to talk to SH.
- The Korean Language Pack installs Korean language support files for the operating system.
- It not only records the actual rhymes of Chinese characters, but also possesses South Korean language features.
- Question pronouns ?? and ? in Korean language have the functions of questioning as well as the marking in speech.
- Abstract: The Korean language belongs to alphabetic characters, one word has one pronunciation.
- The korean language sounds almst exactly like japanese, very rude sounding and informal (but not necessarily so), but the key lies in the ending sentences.