- Korea is separated from China by the Yalu River.
- There was a steep climb on the road out of town.
- I must sally forth into town and buy my week's food.
- The medieval town was fortified with a high wall and a deep moat.
- A unit of currency in North Korea and South Korea.
- People in this town know him as a lunatic.
Korea Korea Combat Support System Korea Peninsula unification Korea traditional room house Korea saemaul Undong movement Korea Feed Information Center Korea Broadcasting Corporation Korea Noodles with Fried Sauce Korea-China free-trade zone Korea First Bank Beijing Branch Korea rs nuclear weapons program