- Before 1949,the Liberation of China,three Chinese were elected as IOC members. They are Wang Zhengting(1922),Kong Xiangxi(1939) and Dong Shouyi(1947).
- Taigu gentry house was formerly the old homes Meng Yu, was founded inqing qian long nian jian gradually expanded to the ancient years, they were not completed for the 1930 Kong Xiangxi purchased.
- On Kong Xiangxi's Thought of External Debt
- Kong Xiangxi's Accumulating Wealth by Unfair Means in the National Government
- A telex has just arrived from Hong Kong.
- They are our Hong Kong correspondents.