- Liverpool are on the verge of signing Danish starlet Nikolaj Kohlert, according to the player's agent.
- If Kohlert progresses as the club hope he will gain a place in the reserve team squad during next season.
- Although usually deployed behind the strikers Kohlert proved while on trial that he is more than capable of playing as a central forward.
- Kohlert's agent, Allan Nielsen, says only personal terms need to be agreed for the deal to be finalised with Rafa Benitez's men.
- Liverpool are on the verge of singing Esbjerg youngster Nikolaj Kohlert on a three-year deal, according to reports in his native Denmark.