kept in check的用法和样例：
- The prisoners must be kept in check.
- Unless imports are kept in check we are in danger of losing our favourable balance of trade.
- Please keep your voice in check.
- But he cautions that their anger is being kept in check by expectations the civilian government will adequately punish the killers.
- The growth of phytoplankton is kept in check by the amount of sunlight available for photosynthesis and the supply of crucial nutrients such as iron.
- The chauvinism that the leadership made no visible effort to keep in check further contributed to the contamination of socialist goals by nationalist zeal.