United States diplomat who recommended a policy of containment in dealing with Soviet aggression (1904-2005)
- Kennan is altogether the larger, more interesting figure.
- How does Kennan explain the importance of Marxism for the Soviet leadership?
- Kennan and students and teachers from Barnard, Brandeis, Brooklyn ...
书名/作者 Democracy and the student left;by George F.
- Kennan had grave reservations about our Vietnam policy, and my friends and I were eager to hear him.
- Kennan's advice to his own country -- to begin unilateral disarmament -- belongs to the same category.
- Nitze's world was Wall Street and the Pentagon;Kennan's was a private study or a university library.