- Older women know what Kegel exercises are.
- Kegel exercises were first described by Dr Arnold Kegel, gynecologist in 1951.
- By traveling, Kegeles said, students learn about different dive operations and diving issues as well as how cultural differences influence diving.
- The so-called Kegel exercises are designed to produce general physical relaxation.
- Your PC muscle is the muscle you flex when you urinate.When you flex it purposely you are performing "Kegel" exercises.
- In addition, Kegel found several ways of gauging the sexual responsiveness in Women.