- Older women know what Kegel exercises are.
- About 76.30% of women received information about the muscular training after delivery,and 8.57% of women were told that they should do Kegel exercise by health care personnel at 42 days after childbirth.
分娩后 ;76 .;30%25妇女获得医院告知的盆肌保健操知识;在产后 4 2日接受产科随访时;卫生保健人员仅告知 8
- Kegel exercises were first described by Dr Arnold Kegel, gynecologist in 1951.
- Pelvic floor muscles are just like other muscles. Exercise can make them stronger. Women with bladder control problems can regain control through pelvic muscle exercises, also called Kegel exercises.
- The so-called Kegel exercises are designed to produce general physical relaxation.
- Then skip to your abdomen, then groin (think of the Kegel exercises here) before moving through your quads, calves and feet.