- Kawa Karpo is believed to represent the mind emanation of Buddha.
- We would focus our time around Mount Kawa Karpo (known in Chinese as Meili Xueshan - Beautiful Snow Mountain).
- I didn't have the slightest idea where Kawa Karpo was located, let alone its religious and cultural significance within Tibetan culture.
- We stayed at Fei Lai Si, overlooking the peak of Mount Kawa Karpo, rising to 6,720 meters and possibly the most beautiful mountain in China.
- Among these, Karpo Peak, at 6,740 m above sea level, is the highest in Yunnan and is a scared site worshiped by Tibetan Buddhist.
- Hiking around Kawa Karpo?