a long tunic worn by many people from the Indian subcontinent (usually with a salwar or churidars)
- Apart from his shalwar kameez, or gown, he could have been a 1960s hippie.
- "She was wearing a yellow embroidered shalwar kameez with a chiffon scarf.
- Out of my life's six choices, most of which are "Salwar Kameez" (an Indian dress material) just like my sister.
- Out of my life's six choices, most of which are "Salwar Kameez" (an Indian dress material)like my sister.
- He dyed his blond hair brown, wore the Pakistani local garb of shalwar kameez and engaged Taliban fighters in conversation in Urdu, which he speaks well.
- Info:Casual and formal embroidered shirts, tops, long shirts, tunics, kurties, kameez, in georgette, silks, crepes. Different colors and sizes available.