- The company has branches in Novosibirsk, Nizhny Novgorod and Kaluga and performs about 220 research engineering and development projects.
- The Obninsk facility, located in the Kaluga region, is designed for the production of 1.5 million computers per year.
- On the right, where the Kaluga road turns by Neskutchny Gardens, endless files of troops and waggons stretched away into the distance.
- Davoust's troops, to which the prisoners belonged, were crossing by the Crimean Ford, and part had already entered Kaluga Street.
- Kaluga; a city of central European U.S.S.R. southwest of Moscow dating to the14th century,it is an industrial center and a river port with a population of 297,000.
- From there he was taken to a camp called Kaluga Gate, where he suffered a moral and spiritual breakdown after equivocating in his response to a warden's demand that he report on fellow inmates.