- The results showed that K fertilization increased cauliflower yield significantly as compared with control.
- The effects of N,P and K fertilization at different ratios on total rice biomass were ranked as follows:NPK>NP>PK>NK>CK.
- While K fertilization under NP treatment enhances wheat yield, it has no obvious effect on wheat yield under N application in fluvo-aquic and cinnamon soils.
- By field experiment, chemical analysis and biological statistics, the effects of Selenium,N P K fertilization,film-covered on the Selenium absorption and distribution,yield and quality of potato were systematically studied with Purple and White.
- After fertilization treatment, the ash content in N. affinis increased along with the increment of K fertilizer dosage, and was little influenced by N fertilizer dosage.
- The grain protein content and wet gluten content were improved while the sedimentation value was not obviously effected by K fertilizer.