- Partnership property shall be jointly managed and used by all the partners in accordance herewith.
- It is jointly managed by University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations, British Council and IDP Education Australia.
- The family business is already in the hands of the second generation and is jointly managed by Isolde Liebherr and Willi Liebherr.
家族企业已经在第二代人的手中,由Isolde Liebherr和Willi Liebherr共同管理。
- Pregnant women with epilepsy should be jointly managed by a team of professionals that includes neurologists, paediatricians, obstetricians and in some cases, geneticists.
- IBL: Instruction-based Learning for Mobile Robots A project funded by the UK Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council jointly managed by: Dr. Guido Bugmann at the Centre for Interactive.
- This paper introduces the prefabrication of ultra-long pile on water and piling construction for Phase II Project of Changshu Xinghua Port, which is jointly managed by China and Singapore.