- [U]投资 the act or action of investing
- [C]投资的资本; 投资对象 sth invested or in which one invests
- the act of investing; laying out money or capital in an enterprise with the expectation of profit
- money that is invested with an expectation of profit
- the commitment of something other than money (time, energy, or effort) to a project with the expectation of some worthwhile result;
"this job calls for the investment of some hard thinking"
"he made an emotional investment in the work"
- outer layer or covering of an organ or part or organism
- the act of putting on robes or vestments
- the ceremonial act of clothing someone in the insignia of an office; the formal promotion of a person to an office or rank
- The firm has made a huge investment in new plant.
- Great changes are in prospect in this area due to foreign investment.
- Investment is turning up sharply.
They should attract foreign investment.
They made an investment in heavy industry.
- auxiliary〔capital〕 investment 辅助〔基本建设〕投资
- concentrated〔speculative〕 investment 集中〔风险〕投资
- national〔overseas〕 investment 国家〔海外〕投资
- farm〔fixed-assets〕 investments 农业〔固定资产〕投资
- investment in 在…方面投资
- investment:investment n. 投资, 可获利的东西习惯用语bid to boost investment 鼓励投资make an investment in 投资于...…