action that makes something stronger or more extreme
the act of increasing the contrast of (a photographic film)
- The intensification of these energy waves has been occurring for some time and will definitely keep on occurring.
- The intensification of the immunological response represents the body's natural defense.
- In order to enhance their ethic autonomy, individuals should depend on the rationality of the institutional arrangements and the intensification of their ethic awareness.
- Meanwhile, in the long run the deeper influence of bipartisanship was reflected in the intensification of Cold War consensus and the expansion of executive power.
- The purpose of developing is the intensification of the latent to such a degree that it becomes visible.
- And the intensification of ammonium paratungstate crystal preparation with ultrasound is recommended.