- n. 凹雕；凹雕艺术；凹纹图形
a printing process that uses an etched or engraved plate; the plate is smeared with ink and wiped clean, then the ink left in the recesses makes the print
glyptic art consisting of a sunken or depressed engraving or carving on a stone or gem (as opposed to cameo)
- If you want to replace the print head and intaglio.
- Printing done with a plate bearing an image in intaglio.
- This vase became a representative of Chaozhou intaglio vases.
- Second, intaglio and lithography, Printmaking is different.
- Lt is also suitable to offset,intaglio and soft plate printing.
- Seals, neat, intaglio top material a landscape painting, seals "elegant field".
Men of the Renaissance shared..a passion for precious..stones carved in relief or intaglio.出自：Ashmolean
He began to indent rapidly a deft little intaglio design of vines and flowers.出自： attrib.