- The stress-strain dynamic constitutive relationship of intact loess and man-made loess show the hyperbolic model.
- Seismic subsidence deformation characteristics of intact loess and dynamically compacted loess were studied through centrifuge scale-down test.
- In this paper, intact loess samples and disturbed loess samples of Yangling are studied by using uniaxial and triaxial tensile tests.
- A constitutive model of unsaturated intact loess was obtained by the generalizing shear stress dividing by the structural parameter increasing monotonously with shear strain.
- The money was returned intact by its finder.
- STRUCTURAL QUANTITATIVE PARAMETER OF INTACT LOESS WITH DIFFERENT WATER CONTENTS UNDER TRIAXIAL STRESS CONDITION